Gaming is an awesome way to keep yourself entertained and to kill your time. There are many gaming consoles to do the job. There were some big consoles that connect to the TV. Later the pocket gaming was introduced. There are many pocket gaming consoles such as Gameboy, Nintendo DS and Virtual Boy. Then the PlayStation Portable (PSP) was introduced which changed the way of pocket gaming.
There are many games that support PSP but all of them are not worth playing. So, you might be wondering what games to play on your PSP. You can also play these PSP games on your android just by installing an app named PPSSPP. If you are searching for the best PSP games, here is a list of 7 best PPSSPP games.
Best Games for PSP / Best Games for PPSSPP
DragonBall Z: Shin Budokai 2
God Of War: Ghost of Sparta
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines
GTA: Vice City Stories
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
How to Play PSP Games on Android
Lots of you guys know how to play PSP games on android phones. If you don’t know how to, here is a guide that will teach you to how to run PSP games on android.
- Download and install PPSSPP app from Playstore.
- Now download any of the above games using the provided link.
- Install any archive to from Playstore.
- Now open your file manager and locate the downloaded zip file of the PSP game.
- Unarchive it using the app mentioned above.
- Now open the PPSSPP app and locate the extracted game file.
- Start playing and Enjoy !!
Thanks for visiting our page guys. Hit like and share if you enjoyed the post. Bookmark us for more.
References and Related Links: